Let’s start with the question: How much time do you spend on each specific activities?
Good time management allows us to win the day and accomplish more in a shorter period of time. It’s like a domino effect: When you have a concrete list of your tasks, this leads to a freer time, which lets you take advantage of learning opportunities. This then will help you focus in winning your career path.
There are plenty of tips for a smarter time management. Google has an enormous blog numbers about it. However, we cannot deny the fact that it’s up to us to either be strong-minded on successfully following them or be easily distracted with other unnecessary things.
Thus, to get you ready with the tips list. We’ll have to first motivate you with how important time management is. Here are the inspirational Top 5 reasons why following your Time Schedule and Managing them well will benefit you.
- Wherever you go and in whatever situation you are, if you are strong-willed to follow your time schedule accurately, then you can never be in a worst situation.
- Enjoy the benefits of being promoted. Not only at workplace – because you’ve been productive – but also becoming the version 2.0 YOU! You’ll be able to have more time for other self-improvement activities. Go to gym, some piano lessons or read productive books!
- You have time for your family. Always take a break and enjoy the smiles of your loved ones – shower them with your love, time and presence!
- Be stress free. Come on, it’s not like you are stress-free when you procrastinate.
- You have time to rest. Start your day with a big smile and sleep early in peace. As they say, “Early to bed, Early to rise – make a man rather more productive.”
Motivated enough? Then, let’s head on to our TOP 5 TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS!
- Eliminate distractions.
Ask yourself, what are your distractions? Ever noticed them? Or are you blindly following them?
Things like Social Media – which is the common denominator for all. You phone needs to shut down, unless it’s related to your job or it is your job to manage social media. Movie and long talks to a friend must be classified as distractions as well. Instead of always being available, respect your time and plan a break in the day to catch up on email, call back to people and unwind.
- Learn to say “no”.
Sometimes, we are caught up with our schedules because there are just ‘this’ type of individuals who have all the time to get along with you, love to be with you and like to tease you. Learn to say “no” and also, try adding – “no, thank you, I’m busy”.
- One step-at-a-time.
Devote your entire focus to the task at hand. This helps you not to procrastinate and be devoted to each tasks. Do not be unfair with the other list, always use your time well and invest your full effort on each task.
- Classify the tasks.
Batch related tasks together. This allows you to finish them on time. Start with the easiest one to the hardest one. Always finish the easiest first, so you will feel accomplished early in the day and then be motivated to go to your next one. Until you will be surprised to have finished your last one and still have the energy to do tomorrow’s tasks today!
- Don’t think of the totality of your to-do list.
After you have listed your to-do list, step back and breathe. Go back and remember those motivational values, quotes and sayings you’ve come across and have motivated you once. Make sure to overcome each to-do list individually and accordingly.
Again, eliminate distractions and learn to say ‘no’. Take each tasks one by one by classifying them. After it, do not think of them as a whole so you’ll not get stress, but individually act them until you’ve finished it all.
One thing to consider is by relying your household chores to professionals. Specifically your laundry! Your clothes need total care and since “Clothes maketh a man”, your clothes shouldn’t be left aside.
Be forever free on your laundry
Dry Cleaning & Dry Laundry
we’ll be waiting